Nucast? white metal B1
IMG_6132.JPG

Nucast white metal 9K / C13
IMG_6133.JPG

Wessex Pro Scale Princess, brass and WM
IMG_6130.JPG

Alan Gibson Brass / WM Patriot
IMG_6142.JPG

All dated by todays standards but they were fun to cut ones teeth on LOL and some have not stood the test of time very well.

mickoo

Western Thunderer
Mick,
the C13 is a Nucast kit !!...nice !:thumbs:.
Cheers Tony.
Tony thanks, probably makes the B1 from the same supplier then, ironically I bought the B1 from a car boot sale LOL.

They all need a darn good clean to get the dust off, even though they have been boxed for over ten years.

Nearly everything on the C13 is white metal, even the fire iron brackets, which I note have been damaged in storage....again!

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
This could be an interesting thread - finding out where everyone is coming from. I could actually show a good few finished items - there's a surprise - and even then I was exhibiting huge scattergun tendencies. From a fully lined HR green Jones goods to a Q kits banger blue large logo 56 (Thunk - that's the sound of IPloffy hitting the floor); from LNWR Lady of the Lake and Cornwall single wheelers, through LMS red Dreadnoughts to Falcon.

Mixed up or what:)

Richard

mickoo

Western Thunderer
This could be an interesting thread - finding out where everyone is coming from. I could actually show a good few finished items - there's a surprise - and even then I was exhibiting huge scattergun tendencies. From a fully lined HR green Jones goods to a Q kits banger blue large logo 56 (Thunk - that's the sound of IPloffy hitting the floor); from LNWR Lady of the Lake and Cornwall single wheelers, through LMS red Dreadnoughts to Falcon.

Mixed up or what:)

Richard
Hmm I thought my tastes were varied LOL, with you on the large logo 56 though, I've an MMP one that needs doing, think it's a phase III so could be large logo or BR blue but I think Coal Sector diamonds on triple grey suited them well. Wasn't 56 036 the 'first' true large logo loco? Blast another anorak leaps out of the cupboard and mugs me and I was doing so well with my class 40 research / project.

I think I had a Q kits 10203, I think I still have a Q kits 10203 LOL, I know the real locos are quite 'rounded' but the model sides were, well lets just say a challenge, it looks like 10203 from fifteen feet away, but any closer and it really does need melting down into fishing weights!