Those Black and White Days

Simon

Flying Squad
I nearly spilled Tizer on my bloater paste sandwiches when the driver of D1041 gave me the full "On Ilkley Moor Bah Tat" going under that bridge - happy days:)

Simon

Reactions: Bob

Overseer

Western Thunderer
I have just found this picture of what looks like a Fowler 40hp petrol or paraffin powered loco. Not sure what it is doing but it might be somewhere in Scotland.
Fowler1a.jpg

Reactions: Bob

Bob

Western Thunderer
Not really believable but...

Big scale outside

"Not really believable":eek:........you jest good sir. But copying prototype images from the pages of Railway Bylines just won't do......:drool:

Incredibly good photo Simon!

Bob

Western Thunderer
I do like the shot of your pannier Martyn. The photo backscene is wonderful....who's did you use may I ask?

Bob

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
I do like the shot of your pannier Martyn. The photo backscene is wonderful....who's did you use may I ask?

Bob

Good evening Bob,

The backscene was brought at Gauge master ( The engine shed ) down in Ford, near Arundel in West Sussex. They also do industrial, rural, summer and winter backscenes.

Martyn.

Bob

Western Thunderer
Lovely shot Heather. Just been having a look through your blog whilst having a coffee.
Very nice indeed. Lots of inspiring stuff, particularly the piccie entitled "Medway Dawn".:thumbs:

Well worth spending an hour looking through folks!

Bob