Working Road Vehicles

adrian

Flying Squad
It is very impressive, it's one of the few threads I've been following over on RMWeb. Even down to the movement in the back scene in the last 20 seconds.

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
Wow! :thumbs: It makes the usual shunting of full and empty wagons into sidings seem totally pointless.

Now then, how do I go about motorising a Hansom cab?

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
I've always been impressed by that Faller? working car system that is available in 4mm, I have seen it working on Dewsbury Midland, It would look very impressive in the larger scales too IMO :cool:

Phill :)

adrian

Flying Squad
You're not kidding... It's getting very close to "Do I Just Give Up Now?" territory..... :rolleyes::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::oops:
Sorry but never go anywhere near there - I'm more the of the attitude of he's done that - why can't I?

I'm sure that the stuff you've posted has inspired just as many people as Giles has done with his RC vehicles so we never give up just move on up!

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
That is FANTASTIC, truely amazing. :bowdown::bowdown:

It looks so real. If the lorry was a little grubby and the edge of the baseboards hidden so you could'nt see the house/window etc you would think he had gone back in time:cool:.

Im sure i saw this bloke showing some folks this lorry at Telford, there was a gathering so i had a quick nosey and a radio controlled lorry was manouvering around the floor. Very impressive:thumbs::bowdown:

Rob:)