Anyone for Reading ?

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
Hi Guys,

Any of you chaps making your way to Reading for the annual ALSRM show on the 4th of December, well worth the visit in my opinion  :thumbs:.

Martyn.

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
Kettering will be next show for me too, and at one time that was considered too far for us Yorkshire lads :)) :)) Ross............  :wave: :wave:

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
After Wolverhampton 2 weeks ago, Warley tomorrow and a private "playing trains" bash next Saturday - an unprecedented amount of Playtime for me, especially in one month!! - I would probably be shot if I announced I was off again the following weekend...  :shit: :shit: :shit:

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
3 LINK said:
Hi Guys,

Any of you chaps making your way to Reading for the annual ALSRM show on the 4th of December, well worth the visit in my opinion  :thumbs:.

Martyn.

Well I was going to the Guilford 0 Gauge Trade Show in the Rivermead Leisure Centre on that date....  so where is the ALSRM event?

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
Dog Star said:
Well I was going to the Guilford 0 Gauge Trade Show in the Rivermead Leisure Centre on that date....  so where is the ALSRM event?

Association of Larger Scale Railway Modellers.
It's the same event, it's hosted jointly with the Guildford club.

G

Graham Powell

Small and Delightful show at Shepton Mallet in February, Railwells in August . Thats my programme for 2011....
rgds
Graham Powell :thumbs:

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
3 LINK said:
Hi Guys,

Martyn.

Hi Martyn,

just for the record, the Reading Trade Show on the December 4th is organised by the Guildford OGG (this being the 21st year) - the ALSRM one is early in the new year

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend, but wish Pat Pearce and the lads all the best for another successful show.

regards

Mike
Guildford OGG Country Member in the North West

Willy

Western Thunderer
My 'want list' is already an A4 page long and growing so with luck I will be there; provided the French don't block the ports and close down the country again.  :eek:

Willy

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
Hi Willy,

Yes I know the feeling, I lived in France for 3 years myself and sometime felt that they did not want you to escape back to Blighty  :scratch:.

Martyn.

Willy

Western Thunderer
3 LINK said:
Hi Willy,

Yes I know the feeling, I lived in France for 3 years myself and sometime felt that they did not want you to escape back to Blighty  :scratch:.

Martyn.

I could organise a flotilla of small boats; it has been done before. :D

Willy

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
28ten said:
It is unlikely that I shall be there, Brizzle in January is closer for me:))
That's pretty much the same reason why I'm not going to Reading this year - pretty much everyone selling things I may want will be at Bristol.

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
I'm expecting to go to Reading as I've got some kits to pick up.  With scarcely-believable irony, all the kits I've ordered over the last two years will be available then.  Just before Christmas too... :headbang:

Still, it's a nice show if you actually want to talk to the traders (which I do!).

Steph