Hi There, I've arrived.

A

Andy C

A few people may recognise the tag from "the other place" to use Parliamentary language. (Not like me to be politically correct!!) Got recommended Western Thunder as a very good place to be by a few like minded souls so here I am hoping to be further inspired and motivated.

For those not familiar with my work try : http://newheymodelrailway.wordpress.com/ and follow the ongoing antics of the trials and tribulations of an exhibition layout.

Oh and if one or two friends and aquaintances think Im on the turn by joining a forum with overt Western Region leanings think again!

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Hi Andy & welcome:)..........as Rob has kindly mentioned we do have a special area for those poor misguided souls who model the wrong region:))

Phill :thumbs:

A

Andy C

Hi Andy & welcome:)..........as Rob has kindly mentioned we do have a special area for those poor misguided souls who model the wrong region:))

Phill :thumbs:

I will come clean about one thing before some "kind" soul points it out for me:

BRUSHFORD-2.jpg

BRUSHFORD-3.jpg

BRUSHFORD-4.jpg

Yes once in a galaxy far far away I built this "based on Dulverton" effort called Brushford. I've seen the light since then and my fellow clubs members have administered a cure, basically by crushing ones soft and squishy bits between two housebricks every time I mentioned anything Swindon related, and rewarding me with a pint every time I mentioned anything Lanky related!

phileakins

Western Thunderer
Q Gosh, didn't that hurt?

A Only if you leave your thumbs in the way ....

The old ones are the best ones!

Welcome - and if you are buying, mine's a pint of Ringwood.

Phil