Scattergun MTH workshop or A Glutton for Punishment.

Overseer

Western Thunderer
View attachment 134591
Must be my Gray period....
Can anyone work out which is a kit and which is RTR?

Have the best Christmas you all can.

See you next year
The front class 33 has to be a Heljan one, the cab roof cowling is the wrong shape (doesn't slope on top), the front of the cab roof is not quite right and all the beading etc is a bit chunky. While looking at photos to double check I noticed that the top panel is missing from all the cab roof cowlings on photos taken from the 1970s onwards - if it is blue it should have rectangular holes cut in the top of the cowlings and the horns added.

mth

Western Thunderer
The front class 33 has to be a Heljan one, the cab roof cowling is the wrong shape (doesn't slope on top), the front of the cab roof is not quite right and all the beading etc is a bit chunky. While looking at photos to double check I noticed that the top panel is missing from all the cab roof cowlings on photos taken from the 1970s onwards - if it is blue it should have rectangular holes cut in the top of the cowlings and the horns added.
Correct.
Its going Blue. Im not too bothered about the roof
IMG_2305.JPG
as the model came.

mth

Western Thunderer
Humm.
Just been playing hunt my thred. :headbang:
I find I've missed a coach that was finnished last year.:headbang::headbang::rolleyes:
Well that's soon sorted.
Here's another Easybuild. This time a Bullion Coach built as a Bullion Coach:eek:.
IMG_2320.JPG
IMG_2323.JPG
IMG_2324.JPG
IMG_2325.JPG
Now to start planning the Bullion Flats.........................

adrian

Flying Squad
Easybuils HST Barrier made up from spare parts found in my Workshop
an unusual vehicle not one I've seen before - forgive my ignorance - what is the purpose of the barrier coach? I presume it's acting as a barrier but between what?