The Blue Brigade - Last Stand

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
It says that it the first line Spam means junk, this is a way of having a laugh without cluttering up threads

28ten

Guv'nor
It says that it the first line Spam means junk, this is a way of having a laugh without cluttering up threads
But how many people read the first post before replying ? ;) and yes I agree it is better than cluttering up threads :thumbs:

westernfan

Western Thunderer
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spasm, Spam and eggs, spam and beans, spam and ships . one thing I like to know is why is Spam soooo expensive remember as a teenager in bedsit land, Spam being very cheap.

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Keep your eyes peeled lads, intelligence reports sightings of the infamous Green Baron, Herr Simonz von Dunklemeyer, he could be loitering anywhere ready to open up with his overscale canons!!! :eek:

It just signifies that the thread is not to be taken seriously, although I did have some other words in mind :))

Let me guess! Begins with 'B' ends in 'S' and has 'ollocks' in the middle? :rolleyes:

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Sgt Marsa reporting in from Special Ops mission: To hunt down the BT Taliban and steal back the Sacred T'Interweb. Comms will be sporadic so step forward Lance Corporal Lancer and Prefect Corporal Jordan. You two will be the Aide du Camps to the Colonel until I get back. Remember to keep his room blue, his mug topped up and a regular supply of Tiffin to hand. And don't forget to burp him regular or he get's crankier than normal. Oh, and keep his fag tin away from anything metal (I'm talking rails here).

And beware those Devils in Green, they get everywhere :eek:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Sorry Sgt. Marsa Sir, Got caught up polishing boots Sir and forgot Roll Call:oops:

BLUE SIR , YES SIR , BLUE IT IS SIR, weed out the green uns.

Anyway is that enough grovelling i need to go and get a beer, errr i mean polish my buttons :oops:

Now did someone say PARTY:))

Tony West

Western Thunderer
So much for the blue brigades massed offensive!!!!, fading faster than a 47 left out in the sun !!!!!.
Time for papa smurf and his cohorts to slink away ...they may think they are true blue but theres a big yellow streak at both ends !!!!.

marsa69

Western Thunderer
blue brigades massed offensive

What massed offensive old bean? We were the ones waiting for the Greeny Weenies to advance. Should have known better, they were too busy blowing off with the kettle benders ;)

Tony West

Western Thunderer
.......and this must be the "running away bravely " part then eh !!!:D:D....anyway time for tiffin with a PROPER kettle :thumbs:.

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Take cover boys!!!! The enemy are trying to infiltrate our lines with dastardly looking blue kettles! :eek:

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Is say old bean does that mean we are going to get a cuppa? or is that just another old boiler story