georgeT's (7mm Workbench)

georgeT

Western Thunderer
Hello Peter, Hope you are safe and well, the class 25/3 was a lovely distraction from Bulleids all l seem to do is bullieds as l had built a Charlie (Q1) a while back, the three Bullieds are really coming on 34005 is almost ready to deliver and about 85% on 34077 & 35023.

spikey faz

Western Thunderer
Hi George.

Love the Bulleid locos! Really smart looking.

I was interested to see you used a RailMatch spray when painting your diesel loco. I tend to use Halfords spray where I can as I don't get on with airbrushes. Just wondering how easy/hard you found the RailMatch spray to use.

Regards

Mike

georgeT

Western Thunderer
Hi George.

Love the Bulleid locos! Really smart looking.

I was interested to see you used a RailMatch spray when painting your diesel loco. I tend to use Halfords spray where I can as I don't get on with airbrushes. Just wondering how easy/hard you found the RailMatch spray to use.

Regards

Mike
Hello Mike, l usually use my airbrush with Railmatch paint, but bought the can a while back and thought l might use it on the 31, it took the whole can to cover in about three coats waiting about five minutes between coats, theres not a lot of paint in the can, Regards George..