PjKing1

Western Thunderer
I’m glad I wasn’t a brickie on that…

I’ve been past there more times than I can remember but never realised how the brickwork cantilevers out.
I’ve never really noticed myself to be honest until taking all these photos.

Paul

PjKing1

Western Thunderer
Morning everyone sorry for the lack of updates, modelling mojo has gone out of the window due to things not being rosey at home and to be honest I’ve not been in the best of places. Thankfully I can escape when I go to work and play with full size trains. Hopefully I can get things sorted soon and get back doing what I enjoy.

Paul

jonte

Western Thunderer
Morning everyone sorry for the lack of updates, modelling mojo has gone out of the window due to things not being rosey at home and to be honest I’ve not been in the best of places. Thankfully I can escape when I go to work and play with full size trains. Hopefully I can get things sorted soon and get back doing what I enjoy.

Paul
Sorry to hear, mate.

Pleased to read there’s some solace. Will look forward to your not too distant - fingers crossed - return with pictures and tales of more fine modelling :thumbs:

All my very best,

Jon

PjKing1

Western Thunderer
Thanks everyone, I’ll be honest it’s been a rough couple of years and the last couple of months have been tough, I need to put myself first for once and do what’s best for me unfortunately.

Paul